To strengthen, encourage and help ministry leaders and their families fulfill God’s call to excellence in ministry.
Ministry leaders play a very strategic role in the life, health and growth of the local and worldwide church. They exercise tremendous responsibility, exert powerful influence in their communities, and can have a profound impact on culture. The health of a ministry or congregation is directly affected by the health of its leaders.
But who cares for ministry leaders and their families? There are precious few safe places to address problems confidentially without criticism or judgment.
Having witnessed firsthand the pressures of ministry and the devastation that can result from a lack of pastoral care for ministry leaders, Dave Wiedis founded ServingLeaders 2007. Since then, ServingLeaders has had the privilege of serving thousands of ministry leaders and their families through pastoral care, counseling, ministry coaching, mediation, legal consultations, seminars, retreats, and more.
What We Do
- Confidential Pastoral Care: Healing and encouragement for those in the storm of ministry.
- Individual, Marriage, and Family Counseling: Creating connection and shaping a Godly response to personal and family challenges.
- Seminars: Training for ministry leaders, teams, staff members, and congregations. Topics include: Avoiding Burnout and Flameout, Cultivating Emotional Health, An Inoculation Against Sexual Misconduct, Avoiding Leadership Failure, and more.
- Ministry Coaching and Consulting: Tools to achieve professional and personal goals.
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation: Helping individuals and staff members resolve conflict to healthy resolution, restoration, and Christ-like relationship.
- Legal Consultations and Referrals: Guidance to navigate complex legal issues.
- Free or Low-Cost Retreats: Refreshing experiences and opportunities to cultivate solitude away from the tyranny of the urgent.