"Only people deeply changed by Jesus will have powerful, long-term impact on the world." - Pete Scazzero
Start a Revolution!
Lead the Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Course for Maximum Impact with Pete & Geri Scazzero
Friday, October 5th 9:00am - 4:00pm
Providence Church | West Chester, PA
Cost: $85 (Early Bird rate through 9/14. $99 after 9/14) includes lunch and all materials
There are hundreds of discipleship programs out there. But only 1% of church leaders say their people are actually growing and experiencing transformation. As a church leader, you don’t need another program. Your people need to learn how to love God and love one another. It’s that simple.
Join Pete & Geri Scazzero for a 1-day training that will equip you with the tools to lead and integrate the Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Course as a discipleship strategy that will really change lives in your church.
Emotionally Healthy Discipleship is a countercultural Course with 2 parts.
First, through Emotionally Healthy Spirituality people slow down their lives to cultivate their own deep relationship with Jesus and stop living off the spirituality of others.
Second, Emotionally Healthy Relationships equips people with practical, relationship skills to truly love others like Jesus.
Here are 5 reasons you don’t want to miss this training opportunity in your area.
1. You’ll Learn a Discipleship Framework that Really Connects People to Jesus.
2. You’ll Move People from Being Consumers and Spectators to Disciples who make disciples of others.
3. You’ll Build a Healthy Community where your people don’t wear masks and conflicts get resolved.
4. You’ll Identify and Develop Leaders that become pillars in your church that you count on.
5. You’ll Get you Access to an Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Coach who will help you develop a customized plan for your church.
Cost: $85.00 (Early Bird rate through 9/14. $99 after 9/14) Includes: lunch and all materials (EH Spirituality book, workbook, and Day by Day devotional and EH Relationships workbook and Day by Day devotional)
So, if you’re not seeing the fruit God desires for your ministry, if you’re tired of feeling like everything depends on you, and if you’re struggling to grow your people into spiritually mature adults that you can depend on, you don’t want to miss this training opportunity.
For more information about Emotionally Healthy Discipleship go to www.emotionallyhealthy.org/getstarted